Local Government, and Police

All links below open in separate windows (or separate tabs, depending on your browser settings). We do not vouch for the accuracy of any of these sites. Please let us know about any broken links, or about other sites we should be referencing.

Parish Councils

District Councils

County Council

Both Huntingdonshire District and South Cambs District are part of the county of Cambridgeshire, www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk


Cambridgeshire Constabulary: cambs.police.uk
Police & Crime Commissioner for Cambridgeshire:www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk

If you prefer to contact the police online about a non-urgent matter, Cambridgeshire Constabulary let you Report a crime online, Report a concern, or Report a vehicle collision. If you want to report something anonymously you can report it via the Crimestoppers website or via their hotline on: 0800 555 111.